Ripple Joins Hands With Elon Musk's SpaceX Partner In XRP Project

Programming - V.I.P. Lounge can be accessed only after your post count in general forum is 5 or more. This section has three forums- Knowledge Base with collection of informative videos, articles, Talk to the TOP Expert section where you can interact with TOP Experts of the field and another forum with TOP useful links
booxVofe

Ripple Joins Hands With Elon Musk's SpaceX Partner In XRP Project

Post by booxVofe » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:19 am

In a surprising development, Ripple, the payments company behind the crypto token XRP, has joined hands with Jared Isaacman, who is Elon Musk’s partner at SpaceX. The billionaire founder of payments processing company Shift 4, flew to the Earth orbit on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule in 2021. In a latest development, Ripple had officially announced it was working on a donations project in collaboration with Isaacman.

XRP Donations Along With SpaceX Partner

Ripple had officially announced it was joining Isaacman in the XRP and crypto donations project for the Maui Emergency Response Fund. Accordingly, XRP has been added as one of the crypto donations options to charities on The Giving Block, a crypto donation solution provider. The company said,

“Ripple will be joining Shift4 CEO Jared Isaacman and the next $50K USD in any crypto donations made to the Maui Relief Fund will be matched 200%.”

The partnership involves Donation Matching, which means one party matches the contribution of another party. In this case, Ripple had pledged to match along with Isaacman in contributing double the crypto donations received upto $50,000.

More To Come Between Jared Isaacman and Ripple?

Although the collaboration is no concrete signal of the SpaceX partner’s close links with Ripple, it remains to be seen if there is more to be uncovered. Elon Musk is popularly known for his tweets on Dogecoin and during the bull run in 2021, his tweets had a major impact on the crypto market. SpaceX and Tesla had added the Dogecoin payment option on their websites for sale of company merchandise.

Cryptocurrency exchanges review:

#1 OKX - 24h Volume: $ 1 097 255 972.
OKX is an Hong Kong-based company founded in 2017 by Star Xu. Not available to users in the United States.

#2 ByBit - 24h Volume: $953 436 658.
It is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Bybit works in over 200 countries across the globe with the exception of the US.

#3 Gate.io - 24h Volume: $ 643 886 488.
The company was founded in 2013. Headquartered in South Korea. Gate.io is not available in the United States.

#4 MEXC - 24h Volume: $ 543 633 048.
MEXC was founded in 2018 and gained popularity in its hometown of Singapore. US residents have access to the MEXC exchange.

#5 KuCoin - 24h Volume: $ 513 654 331.
KuCoin operated by the Hong Kong company. Kucoin is not licensed to operate in the US.

#6 Huobi - 24h Volume: $ 358 727 945.
Huobi Global was founded in 2013 in Beijing. Headquartered in Singapore. Citizens cannot use Huobi in the US.

#7 Bitfinix - 24h Volume: $ 77 428 432.
Bitfinex is located in Taipei, T'ai-pei, Taiwan. Bitfinex is not currently available to U.S. citizens or residents.

My bitcoin-blog: https://sites.google.com/view/my-crypto ... nd-predict
Crypto Review: https://my-crypto-jam.blogspot.com/2023 ... n-btc.html
=)

Return to “Programming - V.I.P. Lounge”